Drop-in practice is a way for individuals to practice within a group setting. Everyone gets equal opportunities and is welcome! Each batter gets 12 minutes guaranteed of batting and the rest of the time can be spent bowling.
SOFF management has created group chat to discuss upcoming drop-in practices and signing up for sessions. If you would like to take part in drop in, please send us a message or call!
Quick Drop-In Answers
- What does the fee cover?
- The $12 (plus tax) fee covers your participation in drop-in sessions!
- Do we need to bring our own equipment?
- If you have your own equipment, you are more than welcome to bring! If not, you can rent kits and bats from SOFF.
- Do I need to bring my own balls?
- Yes, please bring a pink or white leather ball.